Revvl Plus Wi-Fi issues

tpo88

My Revvl Plus occasionally will just disconnect or not connect at all. What can I do to keep it connected?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Revvl Plus Wi-Fi issues

Oh man, we definitely want you to stay connected with no issues. Do you restart your phone often? Is this just on your home wi-fi or have you tried another wi-fi network to see if the same thing happens? Might be a good idea to restart your router then try reconnecting to see if that helps. I know I do that with my router every once in a while to give it a little refresh.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in and see if you were still having trouble with this! If so, do you mind taking a look at the questions Mike asked above? We'd love to grab some more details from you! Thanks!

• tmo_mike_c

Hi again!

Did you still need some help here? If so, please give us a reply back and let us know. Thanks!

• magenta5040224

I have tried to reset my router I have tried to factory reset my cell phone up and power button and I have tried to call Google to reset my password for Google account they said I have to have the phone reset some other way to back presetting and lose all my information which I am okay with it I was hoping to get a QR code since I don't have my original one with my paperwork

• kmezz

Hello, I'm adding to this post because I have similar issues. My Revvl worked fine for the first month that I had it, but shortly after, the Wifi stopped working. The wifi connection still does not work, after 3 weeks. I've tried restarting my phone, restarting my wifi, and using other wifi connections. The wifi connections will work fine with other products, but the Revvl will not connect to the wifi. When trying to connect to a  WPA2 PSK router, it came up as an authentication problem, for example.

As a result, I can only use the internet on the phone through the 3G connection.

Please let me know what I can do soon. I will get a new phone in a month, because it seems to be a hardware issue.