Revvl Plus Wi-Fi issues

tpo88

My Revvl Plus occasionally will just disconnect or not connect at all. What can I do to keep it connected?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Revvl Plus Wi-Fi issues

Oh man, we definitely want you to stay connected with no issues. Do you restart your phone often? Is this just on your home wi-fi or have you tried another wi-fi network to see if the same thing happens? Might be a good idea to restart your router then try reconnecting to see if that helps. I know I do that with my router every once in a while to give it a little refresh.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in and see if you were still having trouble with this! If so, do you mind taking a look at the questions Mike asked above? We'd love to grab some more details from you! Thanks!

• tmo_mike_c

Hi again!

Did you still need some help here? If so, please give us a reply back and let us know. Thanks!

• magenta5040224

I have tried to reset my router I have tried to factory reset my cell phone up and power button and I have tried to call Google to reset my password for Google account they said I have to have the phone reset some other way to back presetting and lose all my information which I am okay with it I was hoping to get a QR code since I don't have my original one with my paperwork