Prepaid balance unexpectedly zero

magenta4868717

Hi,

I refilled my prepaid account with $60 in the end of February. My 5GB plan renewed in the 1st week of March for $30+taxes, which should have left a balance of roughly $26. As I left for a trip abroad in April (returning the 2nd week of May), I didn't get a chance to refill the account since the February refill.

I didn't use my phone abroad for anything. However, when I returned to the country on May 8th, my prepaid balance is unexpectedly $0. The refill balance typically lasts for 90 days and I am still under that, so I don't know where it all went.

Is it possible to see how the balance was used? I can't seem to find anything from my.t-mobile. Is there a way to recover this balance before I top it off?

Thanks,

Jo

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Prepaid balance unexpectedly zero

Hey, Jo!

Thanks for joining our Support Community to find out more about what happened to the balance on your account. You're right, this sounds pretty confusing and it'd be nice to get to the bottom of what happen to the remaining amount. I hope I'm not too late to your reply but I recommend getting in touch with our T-Force team via Facebook or Twitter to have them research your account as you won't get any more info from My T-Mobile. Please keep us updated!

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Prepaid balance unexpectedly zero

Hi there!

Amanda left a really good suggestion here. Have you had the chance to contact our T-Force team? If so, please keep us posted on if things got squared away. Thanks!