International call

magenta4850113

Hi I am currently on an International plan to Italy. If I contact a cell how much would my rate be?

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: International call

Hey there! I wanted to clarify your situation a little so we can help! Do you mind letting me know whether you have a postpaid or pay in advance account, and what plan you have? Also -- are you currently located in Italy, and want to check the cost for placing a call? Or do you currently have an international plan added to your account, and want to see the cost for calling Italy?

If we could snag the details we're happy to get some info for you! Thanks!

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, magenta4850113!

I see that you're new to our Support Community; welcome! We'd love to get you more info on what type of rate you're looking at for Italy but we need a little more info. Please get back to us with answers to Marissa's questions so we can help out.

Marissa wrote:

Do you mind letting me know whether you have a postpaid or pay in advance account, and what plan you have? Also -- are you currently located in Italy, and want to check the cost for placing a call? Or do you currently have an international plan added to your account, and want to see the cost for calling Italy?

• tmo_amanda

Happy Monday, magenta4850113!

I wanted to swing by one last time to see if you still need help or have additional questions. If you still need help, please answer the questions that Marissa asked above.