no service

magenta4861672

I currently don't have service on my phone.  I should have service!!

All replies

• yestarawood

Re: no service

Same. and it says to log in to chat with someone  but then there isn't a button for chat support. I can't call because I don't have service....

• magenta4862298

WTF??????????????? My son had text me saying I need to pick him up from school but have no signal on all 4 of my phone lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is unacceptable. Having to drive to school to ask why I need to pick him up. REFUND MY $ for this months service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• aduranlove

I am in Houston and No service on my phone either. Website call "down Detector" show aver 1500 people without service in Houston and more complaints coming in. Does anyone have an answer as to why?

• magenta4862394

No service either.  Called support on another T-Mob phone and they said there was a service outage.  How did I connnect with the other TMob phone???  No clue.  After waiting in the queue, the support person told me 24 to 72 hours.  I'm going to assume that is the standard answer.  If that is how long it takes, it's time to find a new carrier. 

• magenta4862597

i hate this....no service.this is messed up

• tmo_marissa

Hey all. Thanks for joining our Support Community to check in regarding your service!
                  Currently there is a fiber cut in Houston, impacting service in the market. Our engineering teams are aware and working with the transport partner to resolve this ASAP! We don't want this situation to last a second more than it has to; and we're working to get connection restored quickly.
                  Our team will be checking for updates as they arrive -- no ETA at the moment, but we'll update back with anything that we learn!
                  Thank you!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  • tmo_marissa

Hey, folks -- thanks for your patience! While it's not the most specific ETA, we wanted to share the news we have at the moment. It looks like our engineers continue to work with our transport partner, and crews are making repairs. We're anticipating some service restoration in a few hours. If you're able to use WiFi calling in the interim, great! If not, please hang tight and know we want things back up and running for you ASAP!

You can follow our CTO Neville Ray's Twitter feed for updates as they come! Thanks again!

• vyhnguyen

Hi - No service in the Houston & The Woodlands areas for 3 days.  This is frustrating.  Any idea when service would be back up?

• tmo_marissa

Hey, vyhnguyen! Service should actually have been restored later the evening of this post -- a few hours after that last reply! This is going to sound very silly, but if you've powered your phones off and back on again and still aren't receiving signal, we need to have you Contact Us and work with a team with account access to take a look at what's happening. We'll want to check for provisioning and account errors first, and perhaps reset your network connection. If that doesn't resolve the matter, we'll get a trouble ticket filed. I'm so sorry you're still without a connection! Please reach out ASAP.