Samsung G925F

kw131459

I have a Samsung S6 edge(G925F). My outgoing calls delayed 10-15 seconds and incoming calls go straight to voicemail. Is there a solution to this problem?

All replies

• kw131459

Re: Samsung G925F

Does anyone have a similar situation while using a factory unlocked phone with T-Mobile? Does T-Mobil reps even know the reason why this is happening and is there a solution?

• tmo_amanda

Hey, kw131459!

When you say the outgoing call is delayed, do you mean that you make the call and it takes about 10-15 seconds to start ringing? Is this something that just started or has it been going on for a while? Have you tried your SIM in a known working device yet? Lastly, do you experience delayed outgoing calls and no incoming calls (straight to voicemail) only in one specific area or does this happen everywhere?

• kw131459

Hi Amanda,

Yes, delayed before phone starts to ring. I just tried to use my G925F which had no problems with other carriers. My sim card works fine with other phones. Incoming calls go straight to voicemail from different locations around NYC.

• tmo_amanda

Thank you for getting back to me, kw131459!  From the sounds of it, the delayed calls and calls going directly to voicemail started when you switched to this phone. Is this a T-Mobile branded phone or is it an unlocked version? If outside of NYC, do calls still go straight to voicemails or are you able to see the incoming call on your phone? One last thing I'd like to confirm, you can put your SIM in another phone and won't experience delayed outgoing calls and can receive incoming calls, correct?

• kw131459

Submitted a ticket but problem could not be resolve. I guess Samsung S6 edge(925F) no longer work with T-Mobile. Disappointed!