Dealing with promotions

eseanez

I have just switched from sprint to T-Mobile motivated for the great deals they have for new customers.

my question to the community is have you also have experience issues with promotions they have offered?

i have had one of my worst experiences with a mobile carrier in my life, their agents doesn have a clue how to manage the promotions the sales team offer and even the promotions department is now T-Mobile, they’re are a third party’s,  wha a lose of time !!!!!!

All replies

• gramps28

I just did the bogo LG V30 promo and customer service did an excellent job setting me up and waving most of the fees.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_lauren

Re: Dealing with promotions

Hey there!

What was the particular offer? If it's something we can help direct you on, we would absolutely love to help!

-Lauren

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • mjh1997

I've had the same exact experience. I sadly now realize that you get what you pay for. Verizon is the pinnacle of customer service and T-Mobile's customer service is probably...nay...is the worst I've ever experienced with a major corporation...it would be downright comical if it wasn't so annoying. Being left on hold for no joke hours at a time after hearing "please give me 2-3 minutes to review your account" seems to be the norm. I honestly don't understand how this is a sustainable business model for them. Needless to say they are forcing my hand here to leave...it's almost like they are urging me to. Regardless they clearly don't care either way if their customers leave disgruntled and telling everyone they know that carrier pigeons, smoke signals and tin cans and wire are all better options than T Mobile.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, mjh1997!

Welcome to our Support Community. It's a bummer that we had to meet on these terms but thank you for sharing your story. Your time is important but it doesn't sound like that has been conveyed. Which promo did you participate in and what's the status of it? We'd love to help out!

• tmo_mike_c

We do wanna make sure you get help with this. Can you let us know what promo you were looking to take advantage of? Thanks!

• eseanez

I am still another week trying to resolve my problem and no luck!!!!!!

It is amazing how all agents and people on the phone are confused. This is really a shame!!!!!

I am not asking the company to give me anything they have not offered... Please ALL be careful you don't end having the same issues I am having.

The promotion I am trying to get paid if Buy one Get one Free - I purchased 2 Iphone 8 Plus expecting to receive 2 Iphone 8 Plus free ( I paid the difference as they told me the max they reimburse was $700 per phone) I also applied for carrier freedom.

For all these now they are only offering a fraction of what they promised!@!@@

How can you help Lauren? or you Mike?

• gramps28

Contact support on facebook or twitter.

The support team there is T-Force and seem to get things done faster.

• nelfar212

I recently took advantage of the Note 8 Bogo, the rep in tele-sales messed up the order. It took some doing after a lot of "No's" and "We're not able to", I was able to get it fixed I won't going into the details, I will say TMO compensated me handsomely for my troubles, so yes, I'm a happy customer and spread the word. Over the years I've had a number of carriers who really and truly have very poor customer service. In my time with TMO my issues have been resolved 99.999% of the time. So my advice be patent even If you have to call back a number of times and escalate matters. TMO is committed to providing us with excellent customer service, sometime that mission statement doesn't always align with employees with their own agendas       

• tmo_mike_c

Hmm this is super odd eseanez . Did  the reps mention where their confusion was? I did find the Buy select iPhones, get up to $700 off a second! offer and this should be taken care of as long as the qualifications are met and you followed the steps to redeem it. You'll definitely wanna contact our T-Force folks through the Facebook or Twitter links in my badge below. They can take peek at your account and help sort this out for you.

• magenta4957448

The customer should not have to call numerous times and escalate matters....THAT IS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Who has time and the energy for all that? When the customer has to put in enough effort that they could probably qualify for a job at T Mobil, something is terribly wrong. If they are screwing things up at this level, i would be concerned on all levels.  I suggest you watch you bill every month and male sure you phone service is secure at all times.