Ios 11.3.1 issue??? Iphone x

androidz32015

I've done research with t mobile and Apple, and just ester 11.3.1 I noticed in settings than in network all call statistics aka no lifetime calls or recent and the reset function is gone??? Anyone notice this issue?? It just shows account and apps, nothing else.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Ios 11.3.1 issue??? Iphone x

Hey, androidz32015! I haven't come across any reports of issues like this so far! I did a check for known issues as well and am coming up short. Did you reset after the update -- is it possible that reset the counter and there's simply no data to show?

• androidz32015

Actually I was on iOS 11.4 beta 3 and that may been the issue I got the setting back, I put it in recovery mode with I tunes and bingo, but I went back to beta 4 now as of today and all is good. Thanks for the reply, next is t mobiles note 8 Oreo fix??? Oreo killed my battery life, android 7.1.1 was better. Now t mobile and sprint merger?? No thanks, I might merge myself over to Verizon this summer just in time for the Google pixel 3. No more iPhones or Samsung.

• tmo_marissa

Also want to ask -- how recently did you use this feature? I asked a colleague to walk through testing and she's not seeing the lifetime calls status any longer, either. I took a peek at the iOS 11 user guide and even though this page: https://help.apple.com/iphone/11/#/iph3dd5fc7e  does insinuate that you can visit Cellular to view "call time", the page that it links to -- https://help.apple.com/iphone/11/#/iph3dd5f213  -- doesn't actually mention where you'd see the details! So now I'm wondering if this option is just gone altogether with iOS 11. :/

• androidz32015

From what I've seen it's only been with t mobile iPhone x or iPhone 8, but mine is a A1865 factory unlocked from Apple iPhone x, it's tied to iOS 11.3.1 but the beta is kinda cool you get a sneak peak at future features but we need beta 5 and 6 than after the WWDC 11.4 should officially be out, if you want beta just register a iPhone with apples developer site, for beta testers it's the Apple beta software program at beta.apple.com/profile or begin at. Beta.apple.com, but that reset statistics on network settings started on me last week when shortly after 11.3.1. On 11.3 was there, it's a 11.3.1 thing with the security update, some loose it some don't it's a random thing. But got mine back using recovery mode in I tunes, than bingo it's back. Thanks so much

• tmo_marissa

Ah, that's cool! Beta testing can definitely be neat. I've never done it with software personally, but I do participate in product tests from time to time! Hush hush, of course.

Just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly -- are you saying that you rolled back in recovery mode and now you see the call time log again?

• androidz32015

Yes 100 % all I did was put into recovery mode when plugged into I tunes and than restored as new and by a back-up that it worked on and sure enough there is was but I been keeping a watchful eye on it and so far knock on wood it stays there ) oh iOS beta 4 is out, 2 more betas to go 5 and 6 and iOS 11.4 will roll out to public download from what I see early June?? Fingers crossed but please let others know that recovery mode in iTunes worked for the reset statistics and current time and lifetime in cellular settings.. to put in recovery mode is 3 east steps, 1 push volume up than let go, 2 push volume down th and let go, than hold side power as Apple logo pops up when you see connect to I tunes your in recovery mode than just restore as new, or a back up if anyone knows what back up it was working on, best to restore as new. Thanks for the reply:)))))) hope this helps others too.

• tmo_marissa

Awesome, I'm glad that it worked! I'm going to mark that explanation as correct in case anyone else has this issue! Thanks for troubleshooting and sharing.

• androidz32015

Your very welcome I like to help the community cause I learned things that worked for me too from the community, oh after iOS 11.4 beta 6 and the WWDC in June beta iOS 12 starts I'll give you a heads up on features shhhhhhhh lol. From what I read on iOS 12, Apple is going to save a lot of huge key features the iPhone has long needed and wanted till iOS 13?? But who knows?? They might in iOS 12 possibly but I'll keep you posted on that.

• androidz32015

Oooops I just read on the iOS beta devs. Blog, this years iPhone could be called iPhone x2 along with 2 other models, but the iPhone x2 512 gb model over the current iPhone x 256 gb will come with a 6.5 inch screen??? Hmmmmmm, but that said also says it's going to be the same size as the iPhone 8 plus with a edge to edge screen. Which will make a mere 6.5. But I don't see that unless Samsung note 9 is a 6.5 or more or same cause Samsung did make screens for the iPhone x oled 5.8 inch screens. And I always called the iPhone x the iPhone xpensive now the iPhone x2 is xxpensive lol. But September will reveal the truth. If the price is right, I'll grab a iPhone x2 otherwise I'll pass. And grab a Samsung note 9.