What are you drinking?

tmo_marissa

Is your favorite drink caffeinated, chilled, straight, or on the rocks? Maybe your favorite drink is full of hops?

Today is National Beverage Day, so we'd like to know what you'd order to wet your whistle if you sidled up to a bar that offered absolutely everything. It can be as complex or simple as you like! Tell us what it takes to blend your favorite juice, or which La Croix flavor you buy in bulk. Do you think diet pop is sodalicious (and if you say that out loud, do people throw things at you? Asking for a friend.)? How fantastic is your chocolate milk moostache?

Favorite brands, preference for bottles over cans, exact number of ice cubes required, whatever. Spill (not the actual drink, just the name and maybe some prep steps)! You'll have to imagine the virtual clinks, but no matter what you're drinking, cheers!

All replies

• dc5fan

Re: What are you drinking?

Here goes: Morning: Eight O'Clock coffee (3-5 cups); During the day: Diet Coke (about 5 cans); Now that the "plumbing" is complaining, I am trying to drink MORE water from a PUR filter. Now that "sody" is going through the roof more brewed tea. Since I am a Type II diabetic no alcohol even when playing (drums) in bars only Diet Pepsi when available.

• tmo_marissa

All day: cold brew coffee with heavy cream and liquid stevia (weird, I know).

Rare mom's night out: bourbon, ice, and a splash of soda water.

dc5fan, I'm not diabetic but I try to avoid processed sugar as much as possible, so I feel you! I'm not sure if you've tried it, but in our house Sprite Zero is very popular, haha. How often do you play?

• dc5fan

I had to give it up over 10 years ago because of my back. I find it interesting that you mention bourbon. I was born in Bardstown KY, the Bourbon Capital of the World! If it ain't made in Bardstown, it ain't bourbon. My mom's family lived about 8 miles from Bardstown, New Haven, KY. Back in the '30's her dad ran whiskey. She had 6 brothers and 5 sisters. Back then raising a family was really tough. They did have a small farm that supplied some eggs and milk, and some meat, pigs and cows. Her dad did grow tobacco. Back then tobacco was Kentucky's top cash crop. Something else now is the top cash crop. Take a guess! I have never had bourbon, but I may now. It's also called sippin' whiskey.

• tmo_mike_c

I'm drinking Sparkling Ice. It's basically like a carbonated soda, but it's much better for you. Man, they come in SO many flavors too. The blackberry is great but I gotta say my favorite is strawberry kiwi is definitely my favorite. A friend of mine gave me one and he uses it as an alternative to soda. It's awesome because it gives you the illusion you're drinking a soda but you're not getting all the bad stuff. It's super tasty and I highly recommend you try it.

• qktreasures

Starbucks Iced tea!! Thanks tmo Tuesday's!!   ☺️

• tmo_amanda

I'm a day late but it still counts, right?

I have two favorites: Milo's caffeine-free sweet tea and cranberry juice with Malibu!

my favorite drink is Dr Pepper, but as a hispanic I need my morning cup of coffee.