LG G6 Video Editing

patcal096

According to the user manual, I should be able to edit videos using gallery.  There is no edit or pencil icon on any of my videos.

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: LG G6 Video Editing

The only steps I can find about video editing you can find here LG G6 Camera: Editing a Video

Does that help at all?

-Lauren

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

Have you checked out the link Lauren posted? Please let us know if that helps. Thanks!

• tmo_marissa

Hi there! Just wanted to touch base once more and see if those video editing steps had helped at all! FWIW, I use a G6, and when I pull up a video from the Gallery, it gives me options of apps to open it with. I select Video, which is a purple icon with a white "play" triangle in the center. The first time you do that the "Quick Editor" (in quotes because I can't remember 100% if that's the actual name, but it's something similar!) will ask for permission, which you need to grant.
            Once you say yes, your video will open in that app, and there's a pencil icon in the upper right corner for editing.

Please let us know if that helps, or if the steps Lauren linked to did the trick!

1 of 1 people found this helpful