How to change Netflix accounts

rperez19

Is there a way to change a netflix account to another one? Placed a call about two days ago and they stated they fixed the problem and I will be able to add the new account. New advise...

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: How to change Netflix accounts

There should be a way to switch our your account. Where are you trying to change it? Is it through the Netflix app? Please let us know so we can give you some guidance. Thanks!

• rperez19

No, I am inside my T-Mobile account where is states, sign up for Netflix.

But, when I click it, it states you are already sign-up. I want to change

that account for a new one that I created with a different email address.

Please advise.

• tmo_mike_c

Oh I see what you're doing. Since you've already signed up, you'd have to go through the Netflix On Us process again. You'll need to contact our Customer Care team since it's an account feature that you'll need changed.

• rperez19

That's the problem, I did that already. I spent over an hour on the phone

with them and nothing has changed. Please advise on where I can expedite

this matter.

Ronny

• tmo_mike_c

Wow, that's surprising. Sorry my friend. You could give our T-Force team a shot at this. They have account access and can take a crack and fixing this for you. If you have Facebook or Twitter, you can use the social media links on our Contact Us page. They usually have a pretty quick reply time and can get started on this right away for you.

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you'd had the chance to reach out to T-Force as Mike suggested. I hope we've been able to make some progress on this!
                          As an aside, I noticed that your username was a ten digit number, which resembles a phone number. We don't recommend that on Support, since the Community is a public user forum. I went ahead and switched it out, which is a retroactive change -- but if there's something else you'd like instead, please feel free to reply to the PM I sent you and let me know! Thanks, and welcome to the Community!

• rperez19

See attached. When I signed into my account, I clicked the sign up for

Netflix. The next screen is what appears on the attached pic. I need to

change the Netflix account that is currently attached. If you like, my

Netflix user name is XXXXX@XXX That is my new Netflix account.

*edited to remove personal informatoin -- Marissa