5 SIM cards

magneto4794170

On 4/18, I bought 5 SIM cards at the local T-Mobile Store.

The SIM cards were provisioned with 3GBytes of data for $30 each.

The SIM cards are to be used with 4G LTE Modems like the Huawei model E3372h-510 and the Netgear model LB1120.

Problem is, the phone numbers were printed on the receipts, but not the SIM card numbers.

Is there a way to cross-reference SIM card numbers to phone numbers?

Is there a way to enter a SIM card number somewhere on the T-Mobile web site and find what phone number belongs to it?

Also I would like to link all 5 SIM cards to the same T-Mobile account so I can manage replenishment from one location. How do I do that?

All replies

• gramps28

Re: 5 SIM cards

The sim numbers should be on the sim.

T-Mobile 4G Nano Sim Card - Inactivated

NEW T-Mobile 4G LTE Sim Card Unactivated TMOBILE SIM REPLACEMENT. TRIPLE CUT

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Hey there, magneto4794170 (clever play on the magenta username! ). I know it's been a few days since your initial post; so I wanted to check in and see how things are going. Were you able to activate your SIMs and determine which lines are which? Are these all pay-in-advance SIMs?

• magneto4794170

Yes, these are pre-paid SIM cards.

My colleague was able to go to a T-Mobile store and look up the phone numbers associated with each SIM card.

Is there a way to do this online?

Or via telephone?

I can't really use these SIM cards in a cell phone. There's no cell service. Only data.

Would they work with the T-Mobile app?

• tmo_lauren

There's not a way to go online and do so, but we can confirm the last 4 of each SIM card number by phone number over the phone for you! I know you mentioned you don't have cell service, but typically it will still route to 611.

-Lauren

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

Were you able to figure out which lines were tied to their specific SIM cards? As mentioned above, this isn't a feature available online. We'd need our care team to look at which ones are setup through our internal account tools.