Collection Agency Help for Cancelled ACcount

magenta4793449

Hello,

I closed my account with t-mobile almost 2 years ago. I called in to ensure that there were no remaining charges. I was assured my bill was at $0.  Several month later I started receiving letters from a collection agency for $400.  They told me they would mail me the bills with given "charges".  I received nothing.  I spoke to the collection agency and they could provide no proof of charges or bills.  After the several notices and several calls I was told the case was closed and I was removed form the list.  Now I just received a noticed from a new agency. Again they told me they sent a bill which they did not.  I feel like I'm being tortured for two years now.  I have no charges and bills to pay.  Can someone please help me stop this?

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Oh my! We totally need to look at this further and clear up what's happening here. I'm guessing this account is under your name, correct? If so, you should try reaching out to our T-Force team via the social links on our Contact Us. They have the account access needed to dig into this further and see what the next steps are to get this resolved for you. Please reach out to them when you get the chance.

• tmo_lauren

Just wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to reach out to T-Force like Mike suggested.

-Lauren

• upsetcustomer082818

Same thing is happening to me. This seems like a trend. TMobile says everything is fine and good to go, then they call collection agency behind your back after they sell them your information. Called costumer service multiple times, they all said the issue was resolved and not worry about the delinquent account. Three months later, they just want to "apologize for the misinformation" and say, "just pay the amount and return all equipment and you'll be fine". Fine????? I have to return all my equipment, pay over $400 and take a hit on my credit report, because they gave me wrong information for the past three months??? Unbelievable.