Issue with Get out of the Red

jkb1023jb

Switched 2 lines from VZW to T-mobile earlier this month. Rep in store helped me submit my bill for reimbursement. All went fine. I got confirmation of all good this week. When I went to look at it closer, one line had been approved, the other denied for eligibility issue. I traded in an SE (approved) and a 7 Plus (denied). On screen shots from Verizon, my 7 Plus doesn't show up. Just blank besides my number I ported, with the remaining payments listed and showing OK. Got my final bill from VZW and the lines don't show the phones either, they show up as "4G Smartphone PDI." I have my device agreement upon initial purchase and that aligns with my VZW bill showing the number as well as the model number of the phone. But I'm locked out on My Verizon and VZW says they have no idea why phones are listed as a generic '4G Smartphone PDI.' Anyone had this problem, or would the initial device installment agreement and a copy of the final bill from VZW suffice for resubmission? This is beyond ridiculous. Verizon is unreal.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Issue with Get out of the Red

Ah shucks, sounds like you came across a real hiccup here. We totally want you to be able to redeem this offer. We made need to take a look at this further and see if there's another way to get this escalated. You should Contact Us and have our Care department pull up your account and investigate what happened.

• magenta4802087

Same thing happened to me, issue was resolved with a 10 minute phone call. Sometimes the automated process denies a phone that is eligible. T-Mobile fixed the issue and I received my credit.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_marissa

Hi, jkb1023jb! Just wanted to stop by and see if you'd had the chance to reach out as Mike recommended! Hopefully we were able to review our documentation and make sure this was corrected for you! Please let us know if you still have any questions. Thanks!

• maidenvoyage

SAME THING HERE!!!! They gave me  my money for one phone but not the other. However they never emailed me or called me telling me I needed to email other paper work for the other phone. Then when I finally CALL them TO CHECK STATUS THEY SAID ITS TOO LATE!!! I am so upset. They owe me $328. The customer service people are SO RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL.