acct update

magenta1463677

i recently switched my acct from my wife to myself.  i have gotten 6 emails to sign the document to complete this move and have a confirmation email that this is complete.  WHY ALL THE EMAILS???  Am i done or not???

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: acct update

Hey, magenta1463677! Congrats on taking over the account! Hopefully these emails are necessary -- it sounds like the e-signature prompts you'd need to complete to move over installment plans. You'll get one email per plan; so it depends on how much equipment you're financing on your account -- devices and accessories.

If that's not the case; then it may be that we did a resend in error. Sorry if our system spammed you, or if we hit the button on our side too many times!
        The best way to make sure that all of your EIPs have been moved is to contact one of our internal teams -- we can see in our system memos when the esignatures are complete, and check those against the total number of EIPs to make sure everything's taken care of. If you want to be on the safe side here, please Contact Us so that we can confirm this for you!