Galaxy S9+ VoLTE

rbryinc

Does this exist on the S9+ because I do not see anywhere to turn it off or on

All replies

• rbryinc

Re: Galaxy S9+ VoLTE

Hey, @tmo_mike_c here is an interesting question.  Since you took the time to move the post how about answering, much better use of your time

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

Sorry friend, but there's not an option to turn the VoLTE on and off. For example, if you take a look at our Network, APN, and VoLTE: Samsung Galaxy S9+  page, it mentions this at the top. Just for future references. Thanks for posting!

• rbryinc

OK, been with TMobile I think now going on like 16 years and one of the reasons is customer support.  They have always been great to me,and I always appreciate the help that said.  So instead of a simple answer I need to spend time searching to luck onto a page that speaks about tje issue, on that page all titles are in bold and the links in red, at the very top of that page where I might add your eyes do not go since everything is bold and red elsewhere there is one line that says:Though this device is VoLTE capable, you are not able to modify the settings. As a customer that was easier then just originally posting the answer?  I humbly apologize for my self centered waste of peoples time