Note 8 Oreo manual download link?

bobbymokie

The update has supposedly been complete since the 1st, but more than 3 weeks later and so many owners are still waiting. Slowest rollout in history? What's the deal? Just let us manually download it already.

All replies

• magenta2343790

Re: Note 8 Oreo manual download link?

Same here, I have the S8 and Note 8.  S8 it got the update two weeks back and my Note 8 hasn't yet!

• tmo_marissa

Re: Note 8 Oreo manual download link?

Hey, folks. As the consummate researcher cesaribenitez95 has noticed, the Note 8 update has been temporarily paused.

I'm sorry we're getting you these details so late in the game -- our teams learned late last week that the update was launched on 4/1/2018 as expected but held on 4/3/2018. We don't have a set date at this point for when the update will be resumed, but we're hoping it won't take too much longer. A contact who works with Samsung reached out to let us know, so we could pass the word on -- and if we hear anything else back, we will absolutely return to share it here. I understand that based on the experiences you're sharing here our frontline teams may not be caught up on the details yet -- we're so sorry for any inconvenience or time we've taken up trying to walk through updates with customers over the past few weeks.

We've got a longer-running thread on this same topic here: No note 8 update yet, and to keep things tidy we're going to lock this thread. We'd like to direct all Note 8 OS update traffic there -- and if we hear any additional information we'll be sure to share there!