T-Mobile one military

mcgilvery05

I’m very disappointed with TMobile we called about getting the TMobile one military and first we had to switch responsibilities of the line to My husband because he was a veteran and not active and then we were told in order to switch it would be 250 per line to switch when he had TMobile before and didn’t owe anything but we decided to switch all of our lines together to save money because two of the lines were switched from my deceased mother account and so in order to take advantage of this we need to pay 1000 dollars which is really

ridiculous and then the rudeness of the activation representative that would could already barely under really have us reconsiderping keepino our lines with TMobile and switching carriers

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: T-Mobile one military

Oh, mcgilvery05, this is such a bummer to read. It's totally understandable that you'd want to take advantage of T-Mobile ONE Military -- after all, we made this plan for families like yours! What was the reason for the $250 per line; was it a security deposit? I'm sorry to read about your mother -- are the two lines you'd taken on from her account still active and in use by other family members? Is there a way that they'd be able to accept ownership of those lines themselves? If they're not in use, then as much as we of course are sorry to cancel lines, by all means we should take care of closing those out for you so that you're not transferring ownership to your husband of lines that you don't need!
        The worst of all of this is the description you've provided of the representative who assisted you. No matter what the circumstance, there is absolutely no call for a customer to ever feel that our service is anything less than friendly and supportive. I sincerely apologize that you didn't experience that, especially when it sounds like a little understanding could have gone a long way.

I know it's been a few days since your original post -- have you reached back out to Care since the time that you posted here? How are things going for you?

• tmo_lauren

Hey there!

We just wanted to follow up again to see if you'd had a chance to reach out to Care since the time you had posted! Once again, we sincerely apologize that you didn't have the experience you deserved.

-Lauren

• tmo_amanda

Good morning, mcgilvery05!

I'm just swinging by to see if you've talked with our Customer Care team yet. If so, were they able to get everything sorted out with your plan?