Update screwed up my phone!

juan081464

HELP! I am having very annoying Bluetooth and GPS issues after the last update on my S7 Edge

All replies

• cesaribenitez95

Re: Update screwed up my phone!

you may need to reset your phone. But before you do, check to see if the near by best buy has a samsung kios in it. There they may be able to reset your phone without you losing your data. Now it is best to back up your data just in case.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

Hi there.

Just checking in to see if you've tried the had any luck with the rest. Please let us know. Thanks.

• djrobbsmith

An update on my galaxy S7 Friday night all but made my phone useless, and after hours of repeated frustrating dealings with CSR, I am supposedly getting a new phone in a few days.  Which solves nothing except I am without my phone for several days and I get to re install everything on it.  I called today and asked to have someone return my call in 5 minutes, that was 4 hours ago.  I need my cell phone number transferred to ring on my office cell phone, but I can't get anyone to return my call in 5 minutes as promised.  Also the secret society know as "The loyal order of T-Mobile regional managers"  their secret organization will be unveiled soon and when I do get that information I will blow up the internet with it.  Oh well see what this does for me

I don't want an email response, I want a call.