Hey there, albert082877!
Did you already submit for your promotion via www.t-mobile.com/promotion using the code C18SAMGS9BOGO within 30 days of purchase? If not, you'll need to start there and you'll be able to track the status of your promotion from the same site. You can also follow these steps for your trade-in:
Send in my Trade-in device to T-Mobile:
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- In the Order Status page, access the appropriate offer within Trade-in Devices section.
Note: If you have multiple trade-in offers, ensure you’re selecting the offer for the correct device by confirming the IMEI matches the IMEI of the device you’re returning.
- Select Print Shipping Label to print a shipping label that will enable you to send your old device to the right place for free.
- To receive your trade-in credit, you must send each device with the correct shipping label.
- If you are trading-in more than one device, make sure to send them separately and with their respective labels.
- If each device is not sent with the correct shipping label, you may lose or delay your Trade-in credit.
- You must ship the device, battery, and back cover by the expiration date listed on the label to receive your deferred credit. You don’t need to return your charger, SIM card, or memory card.
Yes that was done first. Trade in was also done via phone and phone was sent in to TMO NRC and UPS tracking showed received.
I can track rebate status, but I cannot track trade in status anywhere.
We can take a closer look at this with you! We are going to need to pull up your account to see all the details so if you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can use the links in my signature to message our T-Force team. They will be able to securely access your account and get some more information on your trade-in.