Sync Up

msmiss

Both Sync Up and Drive goes offline quiet often. Please help.

Both are up to date.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Sync Up

Well that is no good! Where specifically are you located? Like, what is your ZIP code?

• msmiss

• tmo_chris

Thanks for clarifying. Looking at the coverage map, the signal in that area is pretty sparse, especially the further north you go. Do you have this same issue when traveling within Wright?

• msmiss

It have had one sync up since last year and it worked fine. I guess the update made the difference in how its acting now. I since bought another sync and they both go offline often and never a real time location anymore. Yes I travel with Fort Walton, Destin, Mary Ether and Pensacola

• tmo_mike_c

Is this still giving you trouble or is it working better now? Can you check the SIM card in the device and make sure the gold plates are intact and not damaged? You can place it back in and give it another shot to see if the issue is still going on.

• msmiss

Yes it is still going on. Went into T-Mobile Store last week and changed the SIM card. Still going offline. Had an update a few days ago did that, and waiting to see if it fixed those problems. Will follow up with you in a few days to see if the Fix worked. Thanks again!