pay as you go with a 10$ prepaid card, wrong account balance!

ichmagrosa

i started in march with pay as you go and a 10$ prepaid card. After 1month it show me account balance 1$! What happened? 2month = 6$ 10-6=4 and not 1!!

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hey, ichmagrosa! I can see what you're saying -- the math here is definitely a little funny! The 30 day $3.00 charge for the Pay As You Go plan provides you with 30 "units" -- each unit is a minute or message. Is it possible that you went over the 30 units and it started using some of the remaining balance for calls or messages?
        Have you had a chance to reach out and talk to a team with account access about this? We definitely want to make sure you're getting what you've paid for!

• ichmagrosa

Hi tmo_marissa

fine that you wrote me back!

I can give you only the information what i can see in my t-mobile account.

I bought the $10.- refill, prepaid card in march also i started with pay

as you go than my account balance was $7.-(OK).

At the end of the first month everything locked good. I had also 3 or 2

minutes good!

Now second month i looked inside my account and i saw account balance $1.-?

So that are the facts.

And it is a shame for t-mobile that i can not see the traffic or more

details in my account!

I also checked the app for ios but the second login for account details

always failed and there was no in app messaging found!

Thanks for your help

Joerg

• tmo_marissa

Thanks for that update! You're right, there are limitations for the usage that can be reviewed for pay-in-advance plans. Are you able to take a peek at the call and message history from your device for this time period? Also, if messaging is most appealing to you but you need to work with a team who can review your account specifics, our T-Force team might be the right folks to help with this! They're active on Twitter (through DM) and Facebook (through Message)-- and in those channels we have a secure platform to verify your account details, so we can take a look with you!

• tmo_marissa

Hi, Joerg! Just wanted to check in here and see if you'd had a chance to contact T-Force or our Care team to get some more information about your balance. Were we able to help out with this?

• ichmagrosa

Sorry very busy,

Next week i want to make a visit in a new t-mobile store in our area.

Will give you a feedback.

Thanks

Joerg

Am .04.2018, 12:48 Uhr, schrieb tmo_marissa <no-reply@t-mobile.com>:

T-Mobile Support

pay as you go with a 10$ prepaid card, wrong account balance!

reply from tmo_marissa in Network & coverage - View the full discussion

Hi, Joerg! Just wanted to check in here and see if you'd had a chance to 

contact T-Force or our Care team to get some more information about 

>your balance. Were we able to help out with this?>Reply to this message 

by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile SupportStart 

a new discussion in Network & coverage by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following pay as you go with a 10$ prepaid card, wrong account balance! 

in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered 

user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email 

frequency in your email preferences

--

Erstellt mit Operas E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/