feature phone  & Mobile Hotspot

naglesean

I am looking for a feature phone that is also a wifi hotspot. Can't seem to find anything like his. Does Tmobile offer such a phone?

All replies

• barcodeable

Re: feature phone  & Mobile Hotspot

I have a

a. Samsung Note 3

b. Samsung Galaxy Avant

c. Apple iPhone 5c

d. Alcatel GoFlip (i recently broke it)

and all of these phones are wifi hotspot capable

Im sure the new phones are also wifi capable.

EXTRA INFORMATION: T-Mobile have it written somewhere in their rules/guidelines that if you use more than 50GB of data on your phone within a 3 month period and majority of your data use is using your phone as a wifi hotspot... that goes against their policy and may deactivate that line.

• barcodeable

My previous "EXTRA INFORMATION" was written incorrectly ((((sorry about that))))) here is the correct wording from T-Mobile's website the most recent Terms & Conditions.

--------------

Unless explicitly permitted by your Rate Plan or Data Plan, you are not permitted to use your Device or the Service in a way that we determine:

Results in unusually high usage (specifically, more 50GB (updated periodically) in a month) and the majority of your data usage being Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (tethering) usage for any 3 billing cycles within any 6 month period;

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

barcodeable posted some great info here. Have you decided which phone you wanted? You can always take a look at our Smartphones & Cell Phones | Compare our Best Cell Phones & Smartphones page and if you find something that catches your eye, we can take a peek at the features to make sure it has what you need.