T-mobile app for android

zg717

Hello, I am wondering why there isn't chat support in the T-Mobile app for android? They used to have it but the removed it sometime last summer. They have added it to the Iphone version and they act as if it's the "new thing."

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: T-mobile app for android

Hey, zg717! It looks like Messaging is available for Android app users whose accounts are assigned to an internal Care team, based on location. When you Contact Us, do you know if you reach the same team each time you call in?

• tmo_amanda

Hey, zg717!

Just checkin' in to see if you've had a chance to look over Marissa's reply. The chat option via iOS is a new feature that was previously only available on Android. Please get back to us and let us know if you reach the same team when you call 611.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey!

Did you still need some help with this? Please give us a reply and let us know. Thank you.

• sarah-jaina

I went from a Moto g plus to a Google pixel 2, but the t mobile app for Android is under construction, it starts out pink and has me login, then it goes all great and offers features, but nothing moves or opens the only thing that works is call customer service? I can't get anything t mobile to work on my phone, I can't see half of what I'm writing now, and the only problems I have on this phone is with t Mobile, I have unlimited one plan, I'm trying to get one plus in case that will make a difference, but nothing works. T mobile used to be quality, what happened????