Service Interruption

tinafang

My service was suspended today for nonpay.

Funny thing is i had made pay arrangments ...3 days after i do i get a text saying my service was in danger of being interrupted. So i call this time she aske what thw arrangement was and i told her ..( ฯ¥ฯ¥ was due on the 9th of april and remainder due in 2 weeks from that date ....this is sunday morning april 8th and my phone service has been shut off by tmobile . i can call so i get a litt wifi connecron n try to instant message tmobile support and othe r than saying type your issue they never have came back to respond. Im so embarrassed as my church will be trying to call soon. Why

All replies

• gramps28

Re: EPIC FAIL!! Customer service

Contact Tmobile support through social media like facebook or twitter.

The reps on there seem to get most issues solved pretty fast.

Contact Us

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Service Interruption

Hey there! I just wanted to check in here and see how things were going. I'm so sorry to read that you found yourself without service when you needed it and that our message option wasn't working as expected! Were you able to call in to our Care team or contact our T-Force team via Twitter or FB? In those channels we have a secure platform for account verification and can take a look at the details for you. I hope you were able to get this straightened out, but if you still need assistance, please let us know!
          On another note, I did notice that your username had been set up as an email address and I proactively updated it for you. If you'd like a different username, please reply to the message I've sent to your inbox! Thank you.

• tmo_amanda

Re: Service Interruption

Good morning, tinafang!

I wanted to swing by one last time to make sure you were able to get in contact with us via 611 or T-Force on social media to get your services taken care of. Please keep us updated!