Unhappy Customer

magenta4578645

I was told T Mobile would pay off my old carrier contract up to $650.00 (which is is not near that amount) I could keep my old phone and continue to use it.  My number would be ported over.  Non of that happened.  You speak to one customer service agent they tell you one thing and then the next agent says no without any accountability.  I was told no problem, I could keep my iPhone 7 plus, T mobile would send me a SIM card and pay off my old carrier contract and it had to be done before April 1st because everything changes.  I did it before April 1st and non of it was honored.   I was attracted to the 55 Plus plan which covers unlimited everything for $55.00 with a $5.00 discount for autopay, tax included for $50.00 a month.  I get my first bill.  I was charged $55.00 plus a $25.00 service fee for the total of $80.00.  Where is this great customer service?  Where is the accountability for what the customer service agents tell you?  where is the help, when you need it?  Very unhappy!!  Seriously thinking about leaving T Mobile.

All replies

• jseda63

Re: Unhappy Customer

Wow they did the same thing to me I've been chasing my rebate since late February and today April 8th they told me the rebate was too old for me to claim and I would have to take a credit for 1/3 of what they originally was supposed to give me. I purchased the buy one get one free over the Christmas holiday .

I was supposed to receive a debit card with $800 and now they want to offer me a credit for one third of that. If I owe them $800 I would have no service right now. I feel as If I'm being robbed with no gun

• tmo_chris

Hey there! It sounds like you were participating in our #GetOutoftheRed promotion. If so, did you initiate this at one of our T-Mobile stores? Also, did you get the chance to submit your reimbursement on www.switch2tmobile.com within 30 days of activating with us?

• jseda63

I'm sorry my friend, like so many others here

I was never informed about anything other than having to keep service up on the new like at least 90 days...

• tmo_chris

Oh no! I am so sorry for the confusion! For this specific promotion, there are only a few requirements but they are required in order to qualify for rebate. Where specifically did you hear about this promotion?

• jseda63

I read so many depressing stories on here, it's as if

• magenta4424185

That's why I may switch my current phone to Verizon to make a Family Plan.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      • tmo_chris

We don't want to lose your business! While I cannot make any promises, we are really going to need to take a closer look at your account to see what happened here and what options are available. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can use the links in my signature to send a message to our T-Force team. they will be able to pull up your account and see where we need to go from here.

• tmo_lauren

Just wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to check in with T-Force like suggested above.

-Lauren

• magenta4424185

Chris and Lauren.  Thank you very much for your follow up.  I've just come back from my business trip.  I will go to the T-mobile store in town next week to move my family phones to T- mobile.  I hope they will not confuse me or mess up my account.