Help!! IPhone BOGO promo

ankizle

So I transfered from ATT to T-Mobile with 5 lines and purchased two new iPhones under BOGO offer and trade in my iPhone 6. I gave sales rep all the info on my trade in phone like the IMEI number the color and size. Att 64gb gold iPhone 6. Now fastforward after Submitting the promo request online and sending them the iPhone they are saying my iPhone promotion is denied because it is generic? Does not make sense. only thing I can think of is that my iPhone was unlocked by att because it was paid off. But that does not make it generic? its Not my fault that the sales rep failed to ask me proper question while asking about the trade in. any suggestions On how I can approach this issue?

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: Help!! IPhone BOGO promo

So I wanted to ask if you took advantage of the carrier freedom promo when making the switch. If you did and tried to do this one next this is why you could be having issue.  Also I linked the promo that I believe you were trying to take advantage of. This way everyone who comes by is clear on what they are trying to help with. That being said this community is mainly made up of your peers so we can't access your account or anything like that. Which is why I would suggest contacting the T-force team to help you further with this issue or going back to the store and explaining the situation with the rep you worked with last time. Contact Us

Available rebates

2018 Q1 Apple BOGO Offer

Buy an iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, or X and well-qualified customer's can get another iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, or X on us (of equal or lesser value; $700 max value) by rebate when both devices are purchased on an equipment installment plan, you port in at least one number on a T-Mobile ONE or select Simple Choice Unlimited with unlimited high-speed data plan, and trade in at least one functional, paid off, eligible iPhone, LG, or Samsung device. If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance becomes due.

• Promotional Window: January 12 - TBA
        • You must meet all these requirements during the promotional window:
          • Purchase two new iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, or X devices on equipment installment plans.
          • Port in at least one new voice line onto an eligible rate plan to be used with one of the new devices.
          • Trade in an eligible device:
            • iPhone: 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, or 5s.
            • LG: V20, G6, or G5.
            • Samsung: Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Active, S5, S4, Note5, or Note 4.
          • Submit a request on the T-Mobile Rebates page (including IMEI entry) using promo code 18Q1APLBOGO within 30 days of second device purchase.

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Help!! IPhone BOGO promo

Hi there.

Have you touched based with our T-Force team to see if they could look into this further? Please let us know.