coverage report

magenta4565138

My family and I, just switch to Tmobile and we have a totally of 6 lines. we are having trouble with the network, I get drop calls more often the others, and it sometimes shows that I have LTE and the internet is still really slow. I look at the latest coverage map in the area, and its show we have great coverage, but I still experience drop calls and slow network speeds. I differently experience even the more coming from Grapevine Tx, to Mansfield Tx fwy 360 please help, i really didn't have these problems when we had AT&t.

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: coverage report

Hey welcome to the magenta family. Sorry to hear about your less than stellar transition. There are a few questions I want to ask to better assist you in your situation but before I do let me give a dis-claimer. I am just a fellow T-mobile consumer like yourself and not a employee. Although I do have a lot of experience with the big four and cellular technology so I should be able to help a bit.

Now that is out of the way I wanted to ask you, what device are you using? Was it a BYOD from AT&T or is it a T-mobile branded device? Are speeds slow both indoors and out? Do you know anyone else with T-mobile that is having the same issues in the effected areas, or are their results different?

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. dragon1562  had asked some pretty good questions that will help us better assist you.

• magenta4565138

we alwe bought brand new phones from tmobile, the IPhone X IPhone 7 basically all iPhones and yes others are having the same problem

• magenta4565138

It’s outdoors, I’m not sure if you guys are Familiar with dfw area but that’s where it is, calls drop, internet is really slow 360 going to dfw airport coming from Mansfield tx

• dragon1562

Ok what I would do is run a couple speedtests to get the accurate numbers. Then use that information and file a trouble ticket for the specific addresses that are effected. You can file the ticket by calling in and then in 72 hours a engineer should look into the ticket and provide feedback about the situation. If you call back in, that information should be citated on the account.

2 of 2 people found this helpful