Tmobile app

roselome

my tmobile app isnt working. what do i do to make it work?

All replies

• sfware

Re: Tmobile app

T-Mobile USA App for Android 6.7.1.5 not working

is a discussion I opened over 2 weeks ago, with no resolution, and no resolution in site, yet.  Circumventions include, but are not limited to, checking your account at my.t-mobile.com, and/or using the "Message Us" option at my.t-mobiles.com (if it works for you ;-), calling 611 to speak with an agent, using the USSD codes to check on data/text/minutes of use, etc.

Prior to the T-Mobile update to the Android app at the 6.7.1.5 level, it worked (most of the time ;-). I have tried every known circumvention to try to get the T-Mobile USA app to work, without success.

Good luck!

Steve.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • sfware

That's my.t-mobile.com, not my.t-mobiles.com, BTW.

• tmo_marissa

Hey, roselome! We have a few known issues with the app at the moment, and as a result, we've definitely had our share of downtime over the last few weeks while teams work to fix some issues. Can you let me know a little more about what's happening so that I can check your issue against the existing system items we have outlined? Usually, if clearing the app cache and then possibly uninstalling/reinstalling don't fix the problem, we'd direct you to Contact Us to file a ticket -- but I'd hate to waste your time if it's a problem our teams are aware of and working to resolve! Thank you.