Tmobile app

roselome

my tmobile app isnt working. what do i do to make it work?

All replies

• sfware

Re: Tmobile app

T-Mobile USA App for Android 6.7.1.5 not working

is a discussion I opened over 2 weeks ago, with no resolution, and no resolution in site, yet.  Circumventions include, but are not limited to, checking your account at my.t-mobile.com, and/or using the "Message Us" option at my.t-mobiles.com (if it works for you ;-), calling 611 to speak with an agent, using the USSD codes to check on data/text/minutes of use, etc.

Prior to the T-Mobile update to the Android app at the 6.7.1.5 level, it worked (most of the time ;-). I have tried every known circumvention to try to get the T-Mobile USA app to work, without success.

Good luck!

Steve.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • sfware

That's my.t-mobile.com, not my.t-mobiles.com, BTW.

• tmo_marissa

Hey, roselome! We have a few known issues with the app at the moment, and as a result, we've definitely had our share of downtime over the last few weeks while teams work to fix some issues. Can you let me know a little more about what's happening so that I can check your issue against the existing system items we have outlined? Usually, if clearing the app cache and then possibly uninstalling/reinstalling don't fix the problem, we'd direct you to Contact Us to file a ticket -- but I'd hate to waste your time if it's a problem our teams are aware of and working to resolve! Thank you.

• magenta4883479

I here that is there is new T-Mobile app in the works. How do I get on the beta testing group.

• awest1981

I to am having trouble with the tmobile app. It says cannot connect. We cannot connect to this page at the moment.

• newhere

I'm noticing a different issue with the T-Mobile app.

For the last week or so, I've noticed shorter battery life on my phone, and when I check the battery usage in the Android setup menu, the T-Mobile app is at the top of the list as the highest power consumer.  I've rebooted my phone, and it's still the same.

Any idea what's causing this? Is this due to something in a recent update of the app?

My phone is LG V30, running Android 8.0.0 Oreo, T-Mobile version of the phone with all the updates provided by T-Mobile.