Solved

Help retrieving call records

Hi,

I'm a former T-Mobile customer.  I'm involved in an unfortunate child custody case and need to show call records from my step-son to my wife's deadbeat dad ex-husband.  Some weeks those calls originated from my phone.

I can no longer log into "My T-Mobile" - it tells me the phone number I entered is no longer a T-Mobile number (which is correct, my number was ported to another provider).

Is there a way I can gain access to my account or call records while I was a customer?

Thank you

Jim

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 5 April 2018, 17:17

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Oh man, this sound super rough and I really hope that things work out for the best. As for your call records, there may be a way for our Care folks to send you a copy. Are you the primary on the old account? If so, you can Community-2153​ and just mention that you need a print out of your call records for your old account and our Care team will do everything they can to assist. Thanks for posting and best of luck with everything.

Thank you for the kind words of concern.

I called the care number - and they are going to mail out copies of the itemized bills with the call logs.  She was incredibly polite.

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Awesome news my friend. I'm really glad to hear this is getting taken care of for you.

Badge

Is there anyway I can get that phone number as well. I am in a similar situation where I need to obtain the phone records and unfortunately I do not know who to contact. Please let me know. Thank you !

What kind of records did you guys get the ones just with data, messages and texts? Just shows you outgoing, incoming and the number. How can you get more information being the account holder? What is community 2153? Do you just dial 2153?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The community 2153 is a dead link to an article on how to retrieve records.

If you're a current Tmobile customer you can get 18 months of call records in your Mytmobile account. You need to contact Tmobile support to ask for anything longer.

As for what type of records you receive is what you stated, no content.

Is it possible to get that phone number? I'm in a similar predicament and don't know who to contact. Please advise.

I’m going through a tough custody battle. My to be ex husband was the T-mobile main account holder. I owned my cell number for over 10 years before I married to him. Because of the custody battle starts , he took possession of my cell number , and now I have a court order to retrieve my number back and I have exclusive rights to get my cell number’s activities ( txt message and calls and all records) back. During this custody battle , he used my cell number to forged court evidence using against me. So I would like to retrieve my one year phone history including ( call history and text message history ) 

can anyone help me out please ? I can send the court order ? 

Is there a way to retrieve the call log back in 2021? I tried to call the customer service but they only allow up to certain timeframe. Any tips or advices? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can try through a store as well.