Free iPhone 7 upgrade 2016

clayblack

Anyone else have an issue with their iPhone 7 free upgrade with trade in back in 2016 promo?  Today I learned that I’ve been being billed full price for one of my phones. That’s about $750 Tmobile owes me. I spent 3 hours on the phone with customer service today and they offered me a partial credit but now I’ve found the EIP contract showing the date I signed up for the promotion. If you have any advice please let me know. I read on here that other people had this issue as well.

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: Free iPhone 7 upgrade 2016

Hey, clayblack!

Welcome to our Support Community! I wish we were meeting under better terms but we definitely need to get your promo straightened out. This sounds like it may have been a Jump On Demand! promo, is that correct? If so, is the amount you're being billed the purchase price of the device?

• tmo_marissa

Hi there! Just wanted to check in here and see how things were going. I think I remember the promotion you're referring to -- was it a trade-in promotion with Promotional credits? Was our Care team able to shed any light on the reason that the promotion hadn't applied previously? 

• tmo_marissa

Hey again! Sorry if we're spamming you with check-ins -- we just want to see how things are going. I hope you've had a chance to work with an internal team to get to the bottom of this promo trouble. Please let us know if you still need help! Thanks.