Hey, magenta4538557! We've definitely had a few folks bump into similar issues -- so many that we've been locking additional posts and steering all traffic to one master thread on this topic: MLB.TV offer. Today is the last day to get this offer, so I'll copy and paste the most recent staff reply on that thread so that you don't have to dig for it -- we don't want you to miss this opportunity!
Hey, folks. I know that this error message is super frustrating. As a few Community members who were having issues previously have mentioned, we're able to issue make goodcodes for this offer, but a team with a secure platform to verify your account will need to help! The quickest way to get assistance, since you're already online, is to reach out to our T-Force (social media support) teams on Twitter and Facebook and explain the experience that you're having and the troubleshooting you've already attempted.
Since the MLB.TV offer needs to be claimed in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app (not the MLB.TV app) and sign up for MLB.TV by Monday, April 2, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET, please Contact Us or reach out to T-Force ASAP, because we don't want anyone to miss out. I'm sorry to read the reports of longer than usual wait times, but if you don't mind hanging in there we're happy to get it sorted out for you!
Current redemption steps:
- Click on “My Stuff” on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the MLB.TV offer
- Click “CLAIM”, which will take you to the redemption page
- Click “REDEEM”, which will push you out of the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and take you to MLB.com’s MLB.TV registration page, specifically for this T-Mobile offer (you will not be asked to pay)
- If you already have a MLB.com account, complete the “Returning Customers” section and click “Login”
- If you do not have a MLB.com account, complete the “Register” section and click “Register”
- You will then be routed to the confirmation page
- Click “WATCH NOW” to enjoy your free MLB.TV subscription!
- The redemption doesn't want to work in FF. If you have your default browser set to FF, please switch to Chrome before you hit redeem in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.
- Make sure you have a network connection (turn off WiFi) before hitting Redeem.
- After redeeming, enter the same T-Mobile number associated with your T-Mobile Tuesdays account when you either sign up or log in.
- The known issue with the "no longer available" error message can be resolved for most users by clearing your T-Mobile Tuesday app cache and data, restarting your phone, and trying again.
- For our Pay In Advance customers: you'll need to have a data pass in order to participate, since a network connection is necessary to redeem the offer.
If none of the above apply to you, or you've completed all of the troubleshooting recommended and are still seeing errors, please try the following steps to see if you've already properly subscribed:
- Via a web browser (on a PC or laptop), go to MLB.TV
- Click on <Help Center> on the top bar
- Click on the top right to access your account and login with your MLB account
- Now that you are logged on, click again on the top right and click on “Audio & Video Subscriptions”
- If you've already subscribed, this screen should show your subscription being Active through Feb 28 of 2019.
Again, if you've walked through all of these steps and are still having trouble, and have double checked the last set of steps and do NOT see an active subscription through the February 2019, please Contact Us right away. While we're not able to review individual accounts or make changes from this public user forum, our teams with account access *do* have a tool they can use to re-issue a code and get you squared away. Thank you!