Account access disabled?

brandydanelle21

Every time I log in to my T-Mobile online account it tells me my account access has been temporarily disabled. Why??

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Account access disabled?

Well that is no good at all! Are you having to constantly call us to reactivate your account each time you log in? If not, how are you regaining access to your account after getting this message?

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, brandydanelle21! Hopefully this is all sorted out, but if you're still having trouble can you take a peek at the questions Chris asked above and fill in some details for us? Thank you!

• tmo_mike_c

Hi!

Just wanted to check in and ask, did you still need some help with this? Please let us know so we can get this taken care of for you. Thanks.

• magenta4582783

My boyfriend keeps making my service where I cant use it and I dont know what's even going on with my phone at all

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta4582783. What is happening with your service? When you say you can't use it, do you mean it's suspended, or does it seem like some things work but others don't?

Are you on a family plan? If so, are you an Authorized User? I believe a Billing Responsible Party/Primary Account Holder is typically set up as the line that can make changes to a program like Family Allowances, but if you're an Authorized User you should at least be able to Contact Us and inquire if this program is active on your account. That's the only thing I can think of on the T-Mobile side that would impact portions of your service as controlled by another person, whereas suspending a line would impact ALL services on that line. It's worth mentioning that Family Allowances is a network-only service, so it doesn't affect a device's usage on WiFi or while roaming. Do you notice a difference if you're connected to WiFi?