MLB

jesimend25

I registered and did everything but its only giving me one game free per day. Is that how it works?

All replies

• tmo_amanda

Re: MLB

Hi, jesimend25!

Welcome to our Support Community! You should have unlocked the entire MLB regular season. Read more about it here. To redeem the offer, follow these steps:

1. Click on “My Stuff” on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen
        2. Click on the MLB.TV offer
        3. Click “CLAIM”, which will take you to the redemption page
        4. Click “REDEEM”, which will push you out of the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and take you to MLB.com’s MLB.TV registration page, specifically for this T-Mobile offer (you will not be asked to pay)
        5. If you already have a MLB.com account, complete the “Returning Customers” section and click “Login”
        6. If you do not have a MLB.com account, complete the “Register” section and click “Register”
        7. You will then be routed to the confirmation page
        8. Click “WATCH NOW” to enjoy your free MLB.TV subscription!
        • dragon1562

No you should be able to stream as much as you want. If your having issues make sure you did everything correctly and if you did contact MLB support about it.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey!

Have you taken a look at the suggestions above? We really want you go be able to take advantage of this offer so please give that a try and let us know how things are going.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, jesimend25!

I just wanted to make sure you were able to get everything squared away with your MLB account. Please let us know if you have any other questions after following the steps I previously provided.