LTE to E

schackers

Having trouble lately...my phone is on E and i cant do anything. Anyone know why? Its normally LTE from the locations i frequent.

All replies

• mrt905

Re: LTE to E

Have you visited a T-Mobile store to verify if other customers are experiencing the same issue in the area, or it may actually be your phone that's causing the issue.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • thelimerunner

What kind of phone are you using?

Have you tried manually selecting the network mode to LTE instead of 2G (E)?

• dragon1562

As others have mentioned what phone are you using? Is anyone else in the area having a issue? Have you tried contacting T-mobile support to see if there was a upgrade or outage in the area? You can contact them via phone or over social media.  Contact Us

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Did you still need help with this?

• tmo_marissa

Hullo, schackers, and happy Monday! It looks like our Community members had some good questions here. If you're still having trouble with your network connection, a few more details could help pinpoint the cause and next steps for you! Please let us know if you still need some assistance. Thanks!