1 of 1 people found this helpful
Are you able to log onto the MLB atbat app????
look in the left hand corner for what looks like a calendar icon.... click on that to see scheduled games & archived games.
that's what i use.... Note: the regular season games do not begin until thursday March 29th.... in the meantime you can watch some archived games from 2017... and highlights.... i just watched the world series game 1 via the app...
there is not much to see right now until the regular season starts....It would be awesome if we were able to see some spring training games the games.... im still looking to see if that's possible.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
When you clicked "Redeem" did you get a notice that you had succeeded in having the credit applied? I went through the whole registration process, clicked "Register" and nothing happened. It turned out that my browser's pop-up blocker was blocking the notice that the password couldn't contain "special" characters and the registration process was waiting for me to fix it.
I’m having same issue. And now it says promotion no longer available. The archive games show up but this means nothing as it’s a free preview weekend for mlb.tv. It’s not registering on mlb.com that I have a subscription. Very frustrated
Good morning! I'm so sorry to read that you're both bumping into redemption issues. I assure you we don't want anyone to miss out on this offer!
We're trying to steer all traffic on this topic to one consolidated thread: MLB.TV offer Please read over this information, and if you have any additional questions, visit that thread to post! Thank you.
Here are some things we've learned between issues that some of our Community members have reported and trouble with a known issue for iPhone users yesterday.
1. The redemption doesn't seem to want to work in FF. If you have your default browser set to FF, and you hit redeem in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, users have been reporting an error.
2. Some users have reported issues redeeming on WiFi. Try to make sure you have a network connection before hitting Redeem.
3. After redeeming, make sure you're entering the same T-Mobile number associated with your T-Mobile Tuesdays account when you either sign up or log in.
4. There was a known issue with iPhone users seeing the error message described above (no longer available). To resolve this, you should be able to clear your T-Mobile Tuesday app cache and data, restart your phone, and try again.
If none of the above apply to you, or you've completed all of the troubleshooting recommended and are still seeing errors, please try the following steps to see if you've already properly subscribed:
1) via web browser (on a PC or laptop), go to MLB.TV
2) Click on <Help Center> on the top bar
3) Click on the top right to access your account and login with your MLB account
4) Now that you are logged on, click again on the top right and click on “Audio & Video Subscriptions”
If you've already subscribed, this screen should show your subscription being Active through Feb 28 of 2019.
If walking through those steps does not show that you've got the correct subscription, please Contact Us! Since you're already online, we'd highly recommend reaching out to our T-Force team through Twitter or Facebook for assistance. We have a secure platform there to safely verify your account and can help!
Thanks for reading through all of this!