mlb Tuesday offer invalid url

magenta4505452

Chrome browser, cleared cache and history. Get same error on FF.

This is the second community/ forum, magenta whatever I've asked for help with no response. Multiple people having multiple problems with today's tmo offer.

Screenshot_20180327-204959~2.png

All replies

• drnewcomb2

Re: mlb Tuesday offer invalid url

Enough people have had problems that there's a thread for this topic.

Problems range from not understanding that the offer must be activated on the phone to getting the reply that the offer is no longer valid.

Most problems can be fixed by either changing default browsers or turning off pop-up blockers.

In my case I had to turn off the pop-up blocker to learn that MLB.com didn't like a "#" in my password.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: mlb Tuesday offer invalid url

Good morning! I'm so sorry to read that you're both bumping into redemption issues. I assure you we don't want anyone to miss out on this offer!
          We're trying to steer all traffic on this topic to one consolidated thread: MLB.TV offer  Please read over this information, and if you have any additional questions, visit that thread to post! Thank you.

Here are some things we've learned between issues that some of our Community members have reported and trouble with a known issue for iPhone users yesterday.

1. The redemption doesn't seem to want to work in FF. If you have your default browser set to FF, and you hit redeem in the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, users have been reporting an error.

2. Some users have reported issues redeeming on WiFi. Try to make sure you have a network connection before hitting Redeem.

3. After redeeming, make sure you're entering the same T-Mobile number associated with your T-Mobile Tuesdays account when you either sign up or log in.

4. There was a known issue with iPhone users seeing the error message described above (no longer available). To resolve this, you should be able to clear your T-Mobile Tuesday app cache and data, restart your phone, and try again.

If none of the above apply to you, or you've completed all of the troubleshooting recommended and are still seeing errors, please try the following steps to see if you've already properly subscribed:

1) via web browser (on a PC or laptop), go to MLB.TV

2) Click on <Help Center> on the top bar

3) Click on the top right to access your account and login with your MLB account

4) Now that you are logged on, click again on the top right and click on “Audio & Video Subscriptions”

If you've already subscribed, this screen should show your subscription being Active through Feb 28 of 2019.

If walking through those steps does not show that you've got the correct subscription, please Contact Us! Since you're already online, we'd highly recommend reaching out to our T-Force team through Twitter or Facebook for assistance. We have a secure platform there to safely verify your account and can help!

Thanks for reading through all of this!