Help me unlock my device

neprost

привет, я купил LG G5 H830, на первой неделе все было хорошо, но вчера утром телефон предупредил меня, перезапустив тот факт, что блокировка заблокирована, а приложение, встроенное для рерзбловки, дает ошибку, помогите мне, я конечно пошел в ваш офис, но я живу в России, и мне будет трудно добраться до вас, мой собственный

tmo_Chris

Removed personal information

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Help me unlock my device

Привет всем! Извините, что у вас возникли проблемы с этим устройством. Если вы являетесь первоначальным владельцем телефона или находитесь в контакте с первоначальным владельцем, им необходимо связаться с T-Mobile здесь: Contact Us после обеспечения того, чтобы они отвечали требованиям для постоянного открытия устройства здесь: Unlock your mobile wireless device

• neprost

Unfortunately, I'm not the original owner, and I do not know him, I was sold by his guy named Alexander, saying that he took it to the USA, convinced that there is nothing wrong with the fact that it's T-mobile, saying that it is unlocked after I disconnected from the network, Alexander no longer goes to the link, and I now do not know toli he deceived me, I toasted himself toli himself unlocked.

• tmo_marissa

Ah, I see. I'm so sorry that you're in this position. Unfortunately because our unlock requirements have certain account eligibility parameters that need to be met, we are not able to review device IMEIs for unlocking independent of the account details -- and we can not legally review accounts without the billing responsible party (account owner) or an authorized user on the account. In this situation, unless you're able to reach back out to Alexander and determine whether he was the account holder who had the device unlocked and is willing to correspond with T-Mobile on your behalf, there isn't any additional information we'd be legally able to provide.