Reimbursement denied

magenta1835947

I switched from AT&T to TMobile in March 2017 and my T-Mobile Carrier Switching Cost Reimbursement was denied  ($2,900) since I filed late. I honestly was not told by the wrong information by their phone rep. Anybody else experienced this?

Can anyone help me on appealing this?

Message was edited by: tmo_amanda to include issue in body of message instead of in subject line

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Reimbursement denied

Hey magenta1835947 

I am so sorry you did not get your reimbursement! I know that our carrier freedom program plays a huge part in a decision to switch to us. With this being almost 1 year since you switched to us, I am not sure there will be much that we are able to do We will need to take a closer look at your account to see what exactly happened when you first switched to us. If you have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can use the links in my signature to send a message to our T-Force team. They will be able to pull up your account and do a full investigation as to what happened here.

• magenta1835947

I have sent a certified letter to your claims team and have not gotten a response. Is T-Force team a higher tier level of support? Should I just mail the your CEO? COO? Operations Manager? This is ridiculous. I was given the wrong instructions by your call center representative when I switched. All communications sent to me did not document how I should have filed for rebate.

• tmo_chris

I am sorry to hear that you are still having troubles with this magenta1835947  Out T-Force team is a great resource as they will be able to securely verify your account and do the thorough investigation needed to see what happened with this rebate. We want to ensure you get the promotions you are eligible for.

• tmo_mike_c

I totally agree with Chris on this one. The best chance at getting this looked at to see what can be done is to reach out to our T-Force team. Have you gotten in touch with them to see if they can look into this further?

• magenta4544913

Good Luck getting them to pay that... We had the same thing happen when we left Verizon three months ago. We were told that they would pay all of our final bill and they did not. We also had surcharges for cancelling our plan with Verizon and WE had to pay that because it was not considered a termination fee. Yet, when we got the service the store told us otherwise. Service is awful and a joke.