Branched to a new discussion.

Apple BOGO promotions.

arlene837

purchased family plan of 4 lines amount of $140/month. all four lines has new phone BOGO the iphone8 plus .  i was being inform that next bill would be $190.00/month when i received the statement it was $260.00 so went straight to the store and we informed that it takes 2 billing cycle to received the credits from the bogo phones, and i called the customer support  i found out that i am not qualified for BOGO due to we don't have any qualified trade-in. the one reason we had to take the apple phone cause its BOGO it can save some money .. i thinking about to return all the phones and cancel the whole service and going to other provider .  please advice

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Apple BOGO promotions.

Oh my goodness arlene837! I am so sorry for the confusion! Did you in fact trade in a device with this offer? If so, what kind of device was it?

You can see the promotion details here

Buy a select iPhone, and get a second one on us

• arlene837

it was late when i found qualification. i wish the sales has more knowledge and informative to the customer.

• tmo_chris

I sincerely apologize that this was not made clear to you at the time that you ordered, we definitely could have done a better job at explaining the difference between a standard upgrade and the upgrade with the BOGO promotion. For this specific promo, a qualifying device trade-in was required. The promotional requirements are listed on the main T-Mobile page as well as here on our support community.

• infallibleprogrammer

Oh I knew that but I was assured I would get a return label in my box for

the two devices, that never happened then I called T-Mobile and got

transferred 4 times before a person gave me a regular trade in label and he

sounded sketch which brought me here and to T-force.

• arlene837

hello , your explanation is to late. i am pretty sure the sales Associate  he doesn't even  know the deals..because when i complained my first bill he  told me to call  611. another reasons he never ask if i have qualified trade-in or check the trade in phone , and i have witnessed the people who was with me and all four us was there. we have 4lines the reason we choose the bogo is to save money. NOT TO scam you guys. due to sales representative mistake.