Calling uk on a T-Mobile one plan?

david4424

Hi all,

just saw a charge apprear on one on one of our lines for $300+ for calls to uk. I was told this was included in our plan!!!! WTH

All replies

• drnewcomb2

Re: Calling uk on a T-Mobile one plan?

I believe that requires the +$25/mo ONE Plus International option.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

That's understandably not the kind of surprise anyone is looking for on their bill. Were you able to reach out to a team with account access so that we could confirm that these charges are correct for your plan?

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check back in here once more and see if you'd had the opportunity to Contact Us so that we could take a look at the charges that are being billed and the plans and services on your account! I hope everything's going OK.

• david4424

Hi Marissa,

thanks for checking in with me. I have just had a look at the account.

Three questions arose.

1. it says our monthly bill is $210? I signed up for $160.00

2. we did pay the bill on the 22nd i think, but the cycle ends on the 2nd of april. Why do I pay 2 weeks before its due?

3. where is the per line discount “kick back” amount? I don’t see it on any line.

Thanks, David.

*edited to remove personal info - Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Hey, David! Thanks for checking back in. As dragon1562 mentioned, our Support Community is a public user forum, and we're not able to review individual accounts through this platform. All three of those concerns absolutely merit review.

I can speak to your due date/cycle close date question! We "bill current" which is slightly different than old school "postpaid" billing where you use an entire month's service, are then billed, and then have a due date a month later. With T-Mobile you are billed and pay for the standard cycle charges while you're still using them -- it's not fully paying in advance, but it's different than using the full month's services and then being billed, etc. If you do incur additional charges during the cycle, for example for international services or purchases from the play store/app store billed to your account, you'll see those included on your next month's statement. 

For the itemized bill breakdown question and KickBack ask, we will need a team with account access to help! If online support works well for you and you're active on social media, I highly recommend working with our T-Force team on FB or Twitter - we can safely verify you account in either of those channels!

• dragon1562

You are definently going to want to contact T-mobile support when it comes to this since it is account specific and such information should not be shared on a public forum. There is also the fact that no here can make account level changes. Also your number is present in your username which I am surprised no one noticed and one of the community managers should offer you a link to change it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful