Poor customer service...

magenta4482668

I called this weekend after receiving my bill which was drastically different from the plan I changed to last month.. (famous bait and switch) The customer reps (3) that I spoke with this evening had no clue on how to resolve the issue nor is there anyone else available you can speak with to elevate the issue.  (What, cant TMobile afford managers? everyone else does!! Lost the connection with the second rep but he never had the courtesy to call back... the 3rd rep was a smart ___ and would not transfer me to the 2nd rep when I requested.. 14 years with TMobile, I guess its time to find a new cellular provider...

All replies

• gramps28

Re: Poor customer service...

Did you change plans in mid cycle because that would cause a different price for a month of service?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • j.a.r.v.i.s

What was your before plan and after plan?   Any what was not expected?

• magenta4482668

Switched to 3 lines for $35.00 unlimited plus 4th line free, new monthly quote by rep was 115.00 per month, the bill i received came in at 160.00

• nelfar212

Which plan did you come off of? and please don't tell me you gave up a Simple Choice plan?

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta4482668. I'm so sorry to read that the expectation you were provided isn't matching what you're seeing on your bill. :/
                    I have to say that your best bet for a firm explanation would be to Contact Us and work with a team that can review your individual account. I know it sounds like your experiences reaching out for assistance thus far have not lived up to your expectations... or our standards -- and that's a big disappointment. If you have some time and are interested in trying another avenue, I'd recommend our T-Force team, on Twitter or Facebook. We have a secure platform to verify your account in those channels and can see what's going on here!
                    Without taking a look personally, one thing I can try to explain is that the limited time offer pricing for T-Mobile ONE, which you can see advertised on our main website's homepage, is four lines for $35 each. The price for those four lines (which would be the same for three lines) is $140 with AutoPay enabled. If your three paid lines (this wouldn't apply to the free fourth line) also all have KickBack opted in and use under 2GB of data, then you would be eligible to receive up to $10 off per line, which could potentially lower that monthly bill down to $110. Any equipment, insurance, additional features (like T-Mobile ONE Plus or ONE Plus International), or usage charges like play store purchases or international calls, would raise the bill back up.

We want to get to the bottom of this for you and figure out why the bill is what it is, whether that's correct, and what you can expect going forward. I sincerely hope you'll reach out to T-Force -- please let us know how it goes if you do!

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in here and see if you'd had the opportunity to reach out to our T-Force team so we could help break this bill down and make sure it's accurate!