How to get a Senior Operations Manger’s help for some fearless feedback.

magenta4455132

I've been with T-Mobile for over 12 years, and recently have spent over 7 hours on the phone with T-Mobile to fix my account issues. I'm supposed to be given a free iPhone 8 for all the troubles I've been dealing with and because i recently added a line and financed an iPhone X. Till this day they are still charging me for both phones, and cannot find a way to tell the system that the iPhone 8 is paid off, which is what the manager said she was going to do in the system as soon as i received the phone, so that i didn't get charged for the phone. They had troubles figuring out how to make that happen in my account/with my current plan, but it's not my fault they tried to keep me from switching to att and getting a BOGO there, to then mess all of it up and keep their customers on the phone for over 7 hours.

I CANT BELIEVE I WAS FOOLISH TO THINK, STAYING WITH T-MOBILE YOU GUYS WOULD DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD.

Now i literally keep getting charged extra and spend hours on the phone, telling people how to do to their job, when if they already HAD done their job, they would have kept a continuous, loyal, happy customer. NOT ANYMORE.

-i was supposed to get 3 call backs. ALL OF THEM HAVEN'T CALLED BACK, One being last night, from a supervisor & a manager.

I am now seeking out the Senior operational manager for T-Mobile for ONE LAST ATTEMPT before I take further LEAGAL action.

Ps. Did i mention they kept charging a card on my account that wasn’t even mine for over 2 months, that I had used for a down payment, after i called and asked to remove thy card from my account because i had borrowed it, and they reassured me they did?

Well, they didn’t and now I’m embarrassed to tell my friend her card got charged AGAIN, FOR T-MOBILE inadequate employees that said they were going to do it 2 months ago.

•If you guys record customers conversation with reps for quality reassurance, why not backtrack and find the manager that told me that instead of keeping me on the phone? Just an idea.

Oh and another PS. My Apple Watch cellular service STILL DOESNT SENT TEXT MESSAGES OVER CELLULAR, it calls but no text. I was told you guys were fixing that, i even got my watch replaced by Apple thinking it was the Apple Watch, well it’s not.

Thanks tmobile, for failing at so many levels when  you’ve had SUCH A LOYAL AND HAPPY CUSTOMER FOR OVER 12 years.

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

This is a really disappointing story and I'm sorry we haven't been able to get you the help you need so far. Since this will need account access to look at this further, we'll need to bring in another team and I know one that can help. You should try getting in touch with our T-Force team via the Facebook or Twitter links on our Contact Us page. They do have account access and can look over who you spoke with and what was notated in your account. They'll be able to look into this further and do everything they can to help with your account. You can even link them to this discussion so you don't have to explain everything all over again. We appreciate you being such a loyal customer and we'd really like another shot at trying to get this resolved for you so please give them a try.

• magenta4461334

Ohhhhh myyyyyy goodness !!!!  I have so glad that I have found your post!  I agree so much with your statement: "I CANT BELIEVE I WAS FOOLISH TO >  THINK, STAYING WITH T-MOBILE YOU GUYS WOULD DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD"  I was told on at least 3 to 4 occasions that my 4th additional line will cost $20 per month,  but it ended up to be $40 per month !  I really feel that I have been fooled.  I will open my own post and please be assured that I will be with you to file that Class Action lawsuit if it need be.  Thank you again !