BOGO

ashkumar

It is over 8 weeks and I hAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY REGARDING MY BOGO OFFER.

i switched from Verizon in January for this reason.

If I am not getting the offer, i will be forced to switch back.

i have come across a lot of people disappointed with the  BOGO offer from t-mobile and I hope mine is not that case. It cost about 3000$ in total for the three phones and contract initially and hope to recover some with the card they would send.

Ther is no live customer service to talk to as it goes to various automated optons if I call regarding this offer.

Has anyone received it as promised.? i ordered in mid January 2018.

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: BOGO

Hey ashkumar 

We definitely want you to get any promotions you are eligible for! I know that the promotions we offer play a big factor in your decision to switch to us. What specific device did you do the BOGO for?

• tmo_chris

Thanks for clarifying! For this specific BOGO offer, there were some account level requirements that must be met in order to receive your rebate. Are you able to see the status of your offer on this site? T-Mobile Promotions

• ashkumar

It does not give any further requirement that I need to fullfill. In fact, the form was submitted by our salesman who spent over an hour to get the whole sales with the paperwork as he had to call Verizon to trans our numbers etc.

• tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need help with this.

• tmo_mike_c

Hi again!

Have you checked out the link above to look at the qualifications? Please let us know if you still need some help. Thanks.

• ashkumar

My BOGO submission was done by the sales person at the shop that I bought my three iphones. If there was any mistake, he should have known that. I will see the person this weekend. I should not be penalised if there was a fault due to your sales person.

• tmo_chris

Thanks for getting back with us! Please do keep us updated as we want to ensure you get the promotions you qualify for.

• ashkumar

I called and discussed with the salesman. He has re-submitted that again. The offer quoted above is different from the one I had at that time. I was told that there was a mistake on the part of the reviewing staff. I will update that once I get the refund, which I was told would be approved in 4 weeks. It is over 10 weeks now!