Feeling screwed over a bit....

vynadril

So i went in to a store today to see about what i can do to actually have a nice phone for once. They told me my quotes for the S9+ under my account and everything but come to find out the lowest would be like $500 something. I asked if there was anything else I could do. I was told I would have been eligable for the 0 down if i made the 12 month on time payments. I thought hell yeah check that cause I feel like I have done great. Come to find out didnt qualify because of about 2 payments. I also was going in there for not just the quote but to see if anyone could help with my auto pay. I have had auto pay set on but it never works and i have tried 2 or 3 different cards which come back on the day for auto pay to run that there was a problem, yet when i would use the same card or so that it tried to run manually it would work. I use auto pay for everything cause most of the times im to busy to call, go in store or anything. I am just really pissed that because of auto pay not working and making me forget that, hey it hasnt worked for the 13th time gotta remember during my work hours I gotta pay my bill. I'm just not sure what to do. I love my service I pay for but feel like I won't get anywhere cause auto pay isnt wanting to do its job. I have also check on the days it doesn't work if there was the right amount of money in the account and of course there is plenty to cover the amount its just not going through unless I do it myself. Any help on what to do i called customer support and said they are gonna call back in 3 days or so and let me know more information but i feel like I'm just gonna get screwed over anyways and be told sorry they won't do anything to help when I cant get it to work. Just really want to upgrade for once in my life.....

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Feeling screwed over a bit....

That's a real bummer and I can see where you're coming from. I really want you to get a deal on that phone too. I think having our support team address the autopay is the right path to go in order to get the payment issue corrected in the future, however I'm not sure that'll be something that can be retroactive to allow you to qualify for 12 months of consecutive payment. As for an offer, you could take a look at our Get the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ and save up to $360 with trade-in and see if that peaks your interest. I know that offers not exactly what you're originally asking about, but it can help if you're looking to get a deal on this phone.

• vynadril

Re: Feeling screwed over a bit....

Saw that deal a few days ago but sadly I just have the Galaxy j7. I'd only get $4 from this phone. But yeah I'm really hoping they can do something cause it sucks that those other payments are the only 2 and its hard for me to remember ever payment i gotta do and when all my other payments are manually put in within a few minutes auto pay tries and does work or they are on the exact day it needs to be paid. Just really bummed and feel like im just gonna hear something negative back since that all I usually hear.