Sim Card Rebate

magenta4413390

I was told with my T-Mobile One Amplified account, I can get the cost of the 5 sim cards I paid for rebated.

Which web page do I go to where I can register for the rebate

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: Sim Card Rebate

I was digging around and I couldn't find that for some reason. Did you hear this over the phone or from one of our retail reps? Were you given any instructions or other info on how to redeem the promo? I'd like to help you get it, I'd just need a bit more information.

• magenta4413390

We have an Advantage One account thru my wife's employer Delta Airlines, I think this is considered a business account not a regular account. It was people in that business area of T-Mobile that told we could get our sim cards rebated

*********@yahoo.comCell   ***-***-****

On Sunday, March 18, 2018, 7:55:44 PM CDT, tmo_mike_c <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:

|

T-Mobile Support

|

Sim Card Rebate

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussion

I was digging around and I couldn't find that for some reason. Did you hear this over the phone or from one of our retail reps? Were you given any instructions or other info on how to redeem the promo? I'd like to help you get it, I'd just need a bit more information.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Account & services by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following Sim Card Rebate in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

• tmo_mike_c

Okay thanks for that info. Was this an offer for signing up with our service or some kind of promo? Did they talk about this to you over the phone or did your wife get an email with details about this? I"m just trying to get an understanding of exactly how this was offered to you. For most rebates, it requires some steps in order to redeem the offer either with a promo code or something like that.

• magenta4413390

I think it was a regular offer to people who the Advantage One Business plan. At one time they had me go to one of your webpages to apply for the rebate, but at the end of filling out the web page I could not get past the "I am not a robot" section. It was suggested that I try from a different computer but I can't find the web page I was directed to earlier.

********@yahoo.comCell   ***-***-***

On Monday, March 19, 2018, 10:30:10 AM CDT, tmo_mike_c <no-reply@t-mobile.com> wrote:

|

T-Mobile Support

|

|

Sim Card Rebate

reply from tmo_mike_c in Account & services - View the full discussion

Okay thanks for that info. Was this an offer for signing up with our service or some kind of promo? Did they talk about this to you over the phone or did your wife get an email with details about this? I"m just trying to get an understanding of exactly how this was offered to you. For most rebates, it requires some steps in order to redeem the offer either with a promo code or something like that.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on T-Mobile Support

Start a new discussion in Account & services by email or at T-Mobile Support

Following Sim Card Rebate in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by T-Mobile Support because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from T-Mobile Support, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there.

Did you still need help? Can you check out that link in my previous post to see if that was the site you were told to use? Thanks.

• tmo_amanda

Hey, magenta4413390!

Just wanted to check-in with you to let you know that I did some digging on the discounts we offer to Delta employees and free SIMs are not one of them. Activation fees are $0, however, the $25 SIM activation kit isn't included in the discount. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.