Best tmobile deal for international use?

berthachui

I travel around 3 times a week internationally and wondering what is the best deal at Tmobile for international roaming? Thanks in advanced.

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: Best tmobile deal for international use?

All of the Simple Choice plans and the One plans include roaming. If you are traveling as much as you say the best option would be T-mobiles most premium plan which is T-mobile one plus international. Thats assuming you make traditional phone calls to these countries and they are on the list. Otherwise just go with the standard one plus plan. The reason I would advise for atlest the one plus plan is because you get twice the roaming data speed of the stand one plan and be able to enjoy hd streaming when stateside. You also get unlimited go-go wifi on flights which is useful for work. The one plus add on is a additional $10 and the international plan is a additional $25.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • drnewcomb2

In part, it depends on exactly where you travel. If it's to major destinations that are included in T-Mobile's 140+ "Simple Choice" country list, what dragon1562 says is spot on. If you're flying to Tahiti or Democratic Republic of Congo or Myanmar or other countries like that. Then you might want to look for alternatives. T-Mobile's international roaming works great in certain countries but is pretty lousy in others. India is a country where it should be great but for some reason it falls down.

• smplyunprdctble

I think the part that "concerns" me is "3 times a week"

T-Mobile does state that a majority of the usage must be on T-Mobile's network.  Most people ask about being away for extended months trying to figure out where the line is... but, when the usage is split between weeks, I don't know what would happen.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there berthachui .

Looks like you've got some really good info from our members. Did the suggestions here help you make a decisions? Please let us know. Thanks!