unable to claim pixel 2 rebate

jbonner

Hello,

I've been trying to claim my rebate with TMO for months. Back in October I purchased a Pixel 2 from Google and added another line to my account. I had previously contacted TMO through twitter to ensure that I qualified for the $325 rebate and indeed I did. After upgrading my account and adding another line, I filled out the online form and waited. Several months passed and I happened to remember that I had not heard from TMO about my rebate. I checked the online tool and it said "denied". I checked my email and there were NO communications from TMO about my request being denied. Shame on TMO. So I call in and get someone on the line that says my photograph of the Google receipt didn't contain the line item for the actual Pixel 2 and that's why it was denied. Ok that's fair. The email receipt from Google I printed stretched to just over a single page and that line item was on the second page which I didn't include in the picture because I didn't have room. However, literally everything else was on the page I submitted, including the full purchase price, Google order ID etc. But still, it would have been nice to know that it was denied. But whatever. I was now supposed to send an email to an email addresswith a new photograph and I was assured that I would hear back in 7-10 business days. I sent the email on Feb 20. I noticed that I didn't receive any confirmation of the receipt of my email. After not hearing anything back within 10 business days, I decided to call in again and was connected to Addison. I was immediately assured my issue would be resolved, but alas, Addison couldn't resolve the issue. But she promised me she would call me back later in the day. Well, here I am, two days later and I have never received a call back. TMO has been a black hole of information and I feel they are being purposely difficult in order to persuade people not to claim their rebates.  I have provided all the information in good faith, but TMO has yet to live up to their end of the bargain. At this point I don't know what else to do. Calling and sending emails doesn't seem to work. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

All replies