email and attachment

magenta4355232

I can not send email to computer yahoo mail. Pressed send but not received in computer. No upgrade to my phone.

Model: SG-G925F, android 5.1.1, mdf v2.0 rel. 3, vpn v1.4 rel. 5.2, galaxy s6 edge.

needs guide to solve problem...thanks.

All replies

• dragon1562

Re: email and attachment

Is the attachment to large to send? What is the error it is giving you? Can you use a different email service to send the document or use a different service all together? For example, upload the file to google drive and then download to the computer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • magenta4355232

Only one photo as sample and the size is automaticaly reduced by its process. No error was given. I used gmail  and the picture was received by my computer and downloaded and saved to my picture folder - this is fine. I wonder why when I used the yahoo email address the phone will not send the text and photo attachment made in my phone but it says it was sent.  What is the problem why it will not send?

• dragon1562

I am not to sure as the issue stems a bit outside of specifically T-mobile. I am also just a customer like yourself with a IT background. To figure out the exact cause would require narrowing down the potential issue, and it could simply be a issue of Yahoo not supporting something that other email clients use as a standard.

• magenta4355232

If I try sending text through gmail to my yahoo mail - it will not  also send.

Tell me how to set up a yahoo mail in android and maybe i missed a thing.... thanks.

• dragon1562

Well you can login into yahoo on your default email app or download their app and set up that way. Again however I do not really know personally as this is something I don't do. Email for me has almost gone the way of the do-do bird since there are much better ways to deliver a document.

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta4355232!
                  dragon1562 is correct, third party apps and services are a little outside of our scope of support -- but he definitely is spot on about the two ways you can try to sign into your Yahoo! mail. You can either use the native email application to sign in (not the GMail app but the one that just says "Email") or you can download Yahoo!'s email app from the play store and sign in with that. Since right now it seems like you're not able to send photos or text to that email address, and I'm assuming you've already checked your email login info, spam folder, etc -- it might be a good idea to also check here: Emails aren't received in Yahoo Mail for Desktop!