phone problems

magenta4335631

yesterday, 3/7/18 someone tried to port my number to a different company. Which was not me. It got fixed and back to Tmobile. Mostly. However, I still have no access to data. I can't access my email, facebook, games, or anything else, unless using wifi. I have no data access and nothing is working. Please correct this problem.

All replies

• jtschwa

Re: phone problems

Glad to hear your number was able to be recovered. As for data, let's try looking over your features via My T-Mobile.com or the T-Mobile App to ensure the data feature is still on the account. If not, you can add it via either of those two channels. Alternatively, give T-Mobile a quick call or message to T-Force in order to get this fully looked at. If your number came back to T-Mobile less than 24 hours ago, it can take up to 24 hours for everything to start fully working after a port-in.

Also, please be sure to get the Port Validation feature on the account to protect you form this ever happening again in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going? Super glad to hear that you were able to get your number back! As jtschwa mentioned, definitely set up port validation on your account (our care teams can do this). As for the data, were you able to check your account to see if the data feature was still on there?

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

Just stopping by to see if you still need some help. Please come back and let us know how things are going. Thank you.

• tmo_mike_c

Hello again.

Was this resolved or did you need more help? Please let us know. Thanks!