Unable to use my iphone6s on TMobile only... super frustrated

applefam

I am a new customer coming over from sprint with 6 lines of service.  I have a particular Iphone 6s that I purchased from Sprint 3 years ago and have been using--which is coming in as "marked as lost or stolen" on the TMobile website IMEI checker and it does not get service.  I have contacted sprint who had a false lost/stolen marker on it due to an account hack and had it removed weeks ago.  I have physically tested SIMs from Sprint, ATT, Verizon, called Asurion AND apple with TMobile rep on 3 way.  ALL of the other companies are allowing the phone to be used. The only company that is not letting the phone be used is TMobile...

After talking to CS and tech support for an ungodly  number of hours I have gathered the following.  TMobile uses multiple database "tools" to run IMEI checks. Several of these are coming up clean, and the one of the TMobile website is coming up "lost or stolen".  NOONE at TMobile is able to give me information on where the website gets their info and how/why it cannot be removed (allow the phone to be used). I have spoken to several managers...

Basically, I am being given the option of purchasing a new phone with the current "specials".  Nothing more, nothing less. This doesn't seem like a reasonable solution.  After 16 years with Sprint we decided to give TMobile a chance partially due to the image of good customer service.  I am starting to regret this decision.  This is my last attempt to remedy the situation without the "sir, you can always just purchase a new device"... 

If someone here is able to help me, I will update this post and give credit where it is due, thanking the CS for resolving the issue. As of this moment however, I am quite disappointed.

All replies